Saturday, August 2, 2008

Yes, I am Here!

OK...many of my close friends are blogging these days. I finally thought if they can do it...surely I can! Well, we will see. :-)

This past week I worked every day from 9:00 till 5:00 by myself. Not used to doing this (usually just part-time). The two other women I work with were on vacation. On top of working, I also contacted a bad cold in the midst of it all. But, the week is over and now the weekend is here! I am now finally beginning to feel somewhat better.

I am a travel agent and absolutely love it! I have wanted to do this job for several years and just never took the first leap. Well, when Haydn was 3 1/2 I decided to give it a shot. I started last October and have loved it ever since.

4 comments:

Dawn Jenkins said...

Glad you started...love the pics!

Carly said...

Welcome aboard!!!! If I can do it, anyone can do it. Can't wait to see more posts! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have joined the world of blogging! Love the pics. Keep them coming!!! :] Love ya!

Christi said...

Welcome to the blogger club!!!!