Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day

Well, Haydn's first day of preschool was on Thursday of last week. I started this blog then, but am just now finishing it. Yes, I know ridiculous! I could not get the only two pictures to download that I wanted.

Anyway, the first day went alright, not great, but alright. Jim and I both took him. When it was time to leave he started to get upset. I had to literally run out of his classroom because, well, mommy started crying too. It was pretty hard on me. But, I know it will get better. Haydn is just used to being with Grandparents, very close friends, or mommy or daddy. This is something totally new and different for him. He will be going on Tues. and Thur. from 8:30 till 11:30 then be in the day care there until I can leave work. So that will be until 3:00, 4:00, or 5:00 at the latest. I am so glad he has this good opportunity.

My Haydn ready for his first day of preschool. Oh my goodness I can't believe this day is already here! He looks too big! :-(
Look at my big boy! New haircut, backpack, and all!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I hope today went better!

Dawn Jenkins said...

I bet by Halloween he is telling you he is ready for you to go...he he!!! Ms Sonya is great and before long they'll be best of friends.

Carly said...

It does get easier for both of you. I promise.

Christi said...

Cute!