Saturday, August 16, 2008

Living Outside

Jim and Haydn planted cotton seed during planting season along each side of our sidewalk in front of our house. Thanks to God for the wonderful rain we have received lately some of the plants have really sprung up great! Haydn is so excited and checks on them at least once a day!
These are Haydn's two dogs, Hunter and Gunner. They are brother's. Haydn told us he wanted a "Pointer". They are both very good dogs especially to Haydn. They are so cute to watch play together. The both of them chase him and bark and he just gets so tickled!

Riding his jeep around. He drives this perfect and has since he got it about 2 years ago. It cracks Jim and I up to watch him go forward, backward, and turn around without hitting anything.


Haydn and his cousin Danielle. This is one time he got in the mud "just a little bit". There has been numerous times that either Jim or I have had to strip him down and hose him off before going into the house. He just laughs and laughs!
Haydn and his cousin Danielle playing out in the hot sun in the little pool we bought at wal-mart. Not much of a pool, but hey, they loved it!


Haydn absolutely LOVES being outside. The child would live out there if I would allow! :-) It does not matter what he is doing, he is just happy to be out doors. From playing with his tractors to playing with his dogs he is always busy. Of course, he also LOVES the mud, which is good I guess since he is a little boy. That is what little boys are supposed to love, right?
He will begin PreK 4 on Thursday...yes, this Thursday. So, summer is almost over. I am really having a hard time with this. I know he will only be going two days a week, but mommy is not taking this well. I pray that it will get better. Well, I know it will it will just take a little time. What matters the most, of course, is I pray that Haydn just loves it right off!
Haydn will also be playing soccer this year. The season starts after Labor Day weekend and will run until the end of October. So, this will be something new as well. My little baby is growing up too fast! But, at the same time I am SO thankful that he is able to do all these things and we do have the options that we do!
Above is a variety of pictures from the last few weeks of being outside. Enjoy! :-)
PS. They are out of order.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I didnt know he was going to play soccer! How fun!!!! We will have to come watch! Love ya!

Dawn Jenkins said...

I didn't know he was playing soccer either - he will love it and love school! They are growing up so fast...Steph said you were feeling better- I am glad- I will call ya later!

Anonymous said...

How weird-I never noticed this before...I LOVE IT! I can't believe how big he is getting...wow! Soccer? TOO cool! I bet he's gonna be better than be in no time-lol! My 2nd game for my adult league is tomorrow...I wish I could use him as a sub!!! lol

Miss you guys more than you know!!!!!!!!