Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Different Lake Trip

This was, I think, the third time to the lake. Well, summer is pretty much over, but we are going to try and go one more time anyway. I sure hope it works out. Haydn has really warmed up to it and loves going! It was fun for me too. It has been about 8 years since I have been to the lake before this summer. Therefore, when I knee boarded it took a few times for me to get up, but I did succeed. But, the next day (oh my goodness) I could not move at all! It was sad. I had to remind myself that I am not that young girl anymore! :-) We used to go every summer and many many times throughout each summer. Jim really never grew up going to the lake and I think he really enjoyed it as well. I have really missed doing that. So, I hope Haydn will be able to experience the same thing!


Haydn, Danielle, and I on the tube! We really enjoyed this. I am so glad Haydn willingly got on the tube again!
Isn't this hilarious! We "left" Haydn out in the lake all by himself!
Yeah! Haydn got on the tube again on our second trip!
Haydn and my niece Danielle. What a cute pic!

No comments: