Saturday, September 6, 2008

Haydn's First Soccer Game

Today was Haydn's very first soccer game. It was soooooo cute to watch! He is the youngest one on his team, but he hangs in there pretty good. My video camera broke, so I was pretty upset that I did not get it on film, but I did take several photographs. Jim, Nani, Papi, Grandad, and of course myself all watched him. He really thought that was neat having an audience and Nani and Mommy as his cheerleaders! :-) Grandmother stopped by for a minute, but went to watch my niece Danielle that was playing at the same time. He will play again on Tuesday evening at 6:30. Hopefully, between now and then Jim or I can work with him some so he can get the hang of the game some more.

There he is...my little soccer player!
Getting some pointers from his coach, Mark.
Running toward the goal.
With a few of his team members. Saying "GO BLUE THUNDER!"
Haydn kicking the ball in.


3 comments:

Carly said...

How cool! Beighlee's team is Purple Lightning. Now, we just need someone to be white hail or something like that, we'd have all the thunderstorm basics covered in soccer teams. Cute pictures!

Dawn Jenkins said...

Hey - too cute. Can't wait for Drew to start playing sports.

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pics ever!!! Let me know when and where his next game is! I would love to come!